left eye
I'm right handed, so just assumed that I would be right-eyed too. I was wrong about that. Tonight, I learned that I shoot better with my left eye.
It makes perfect sense, really. I was just at the eye doctor last week and it was pretty obvious that my left eye is stronger. He always struggles to get me seeing as clearly with the other. And that one seems to change more often, too. It's less stable. Less able to give consistent, sharp focus.
It makes perfect sense, really. I was just at the eye doctor last week and it was pretty obvious that my left eye is stronger. He always struggles to get me seeing as clearly with the other. And that one seems to change more often, too. It's less stable. Less able to give consistent, sharp focus.


1 Comments:
We are two of a kind. That left eye is something different.
Post a Comment
<< Home