learning
Apparently, I have been holding my new SLR just like a person who started on point & shoot! Here I am, holding it the right way for (probably) the very first time.

Photo by Thinh, who schooled me on proper handling.
Incidentally, I find that learning from others is just as important as going out and shooting on my own. I am already a hodge podge of things I've picked up from this or that photographer. Which is really the beauty of evolution, right? Combining old elements in order to come up with something new and fresh? I love how we can all do that for each other. Everyone has something different to offer, and probably something different to offer at different times of day, too.

Photo by Thinh, who schooled me on proper handling.
Incidentally, I find that learning from others is just as important as going out and shooting on my own. I am already a hodge podge of things I've picked up from this or that photographer. Which is really the beauty of evolution, right? Combining old elements in order to come up with something new and fresh? I love how we can all do that for each other. Everyone has something different to offer, and probably something different to offer at different times of day, too.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home